Sunroof

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maff

MB Enthusiast
Hi,

I thought I was going mad over the last few days but today I prooved it...

My car seems to be shutting the sunroof by itself after about 30 mins. If I have the sunroof open, switch off the engine, press the alarm button to switch off the ultrasound thing and then lock the car it shuts the roof after period mentioned.

However If I shut it and then re-open it before getting out it stays open???

Anyone elses do this, I'm sure mine didn't do it a few months ago. :confused:

With my last car you could open and shut the sunroof the same as the windows with the remote, but it never did it on it's own.

Sensible really, in case of rain or extra security in case you forgot. I remember seeing a convertible left outside Tesco's last year in June, it was a nice day but we had a terrific thunder storm and downpour whilst the person was shopping, and they left the top down.

i hate the fact thaT I HAVE TO KEEP THE ALARM BUTTON PRESSED UNTIL THE WINDOW ANS SUNroof close! think thats a right pain!

also dont like it when the lights stay on full beam after switching the ignition off

why not hit close on the windows before you get out of the car?

Can't you switch the light off? You can set the delay on mine or have it off completely.

Richard, i do close them now, but it used to be nice just getting out of my M3 and hitting the remote and everything closed!

theres no delay on my lights, every other car ive had the lights dim off from full beam when you switch the ognition off, this doesnt happen on my merc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom