supaguard valeting products

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kalvin928

Car
S205 C63s , Lotus Carlton replica, CLK 200 Kompressor
nearly every time I go to the car boot there is always someone selling supaguard cleaning products; normally in its own bag..... packaging seems cheap... anyway I decided to use the alloy wheel cleaner on my dad's 07 CLK... wheels have caked on brake dust and no matter what I tried it didn't shift... as again the weather was great today.. thought I would do full detailed clean as well.... put this liquid on with brush onto the wheels and my god.... I was so impressed!!!! absolutely cracking!! I was more than surprised... so much that I wish I had bought more of this product when at the car boot... looked on Ebay and its much more expensive.... I bought the bag with about 10 items from car boot for a fiver... and seems to be the normal price when you go down there..... anyway its a highly recommended... maybe I should use gloves next time!!

be sure to remove all of it as some wheel cleaners can be corrosive. Their neutralizing shampoo work a treat.

Sounds like very powerful stuff to me. Give a real good rinse with warm water. I remember years ago i used something i bought from halfords, cant remember what though and when my wheels dried the coating looked all dull and powdery and i'm thinking it was a very powerful caustic solution. I got my wheels powder coated for free after many letters to the manufacturer. T.

I bought a set of Supaguard products. The paint sealant was fine but it lasted months max not the 23 years (sic) they say! The interior carpet protector is good but warns that you should apply it whilst wearing a gas mask! Care needed. The wheel sealant I loved , it made the wheels easy to clean. I think some of their products are better than one might think but I think they are aimed at garages and care is needed in applying them both for your cars sake and your own healths sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom