super dooper w124 turbo diesel estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That has Trapperjohn written all over it.

If it was a saloon i'd be on the motorway to have a look at it now!

Nice wheels, would look good on my W209

I love the idea and concept of what the guy has done, but yeah its got trapperjohn plastered all over it!

sounds like its about to blow up with all those mods...

To me the price seems cheap...and bearing in mind Jay's comments above it does make you think "whats wrong with it?"....ie is it a complete pig to drive? is the conversion not working very well? etc etc.

If its as sweet as a nut, then the price looks cheap.

sounds like its about to blow up with all those mods...

OM606 don't blow up and can take 500BHP with no internal changes.

I'm surprised the standard turbo will supply enough air for 275Bhp, it must be spinning it's head off.

I think a W210, 300Turbo would be nice with about 300Bhp.

Last edited:
The advert says ‘hybrid standard turbo unit’ which isn’t very clear, even modified I think 275bhp is ambitious without very high egt’s.

The advert says ‘hybrid standard turbo unit’ which isn’t very clear,

I think it's a standard compressor with a smaller turbine housing. It must be going mental.

p.s. There appears to be a problem with the font in your post.

Dash and I looked into this car a few monthes ago, the car was on ebay for breaking minus the engine.

I should have tried harder to talk him into it!:eek:

I am currently searching for an interesting tow car for our car trailer... this would be great but I can see myself stuck on the side of the motorway.

Ideally a left hand drive W124 diesel with a turbo and manual box.

Errm. Given the posts above. I'm out, as they say.

I am currently searching for an interesting tow car for our car trailer... this would be great but I can see myself stuck on the side of the motorway.

Ideally a left hand drive W124 diesel with a turbo and manual box.

Got to be an old clunker of a G with a turbo Jay. Wolf in sheep's clothing style. I know you have a G but its far too good for towing.

Classic tow car the 210 - Heres my old 124 doing its stuff boy I miss that girl.

Last edited:
I really like that... cloth seats perfect for comfort... 5 speed manual for towing... turbo on a diesel engine...

Now how to get it here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom