Supercar V Superbike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSB SL AMG

MB Enthusiast
Car
300SL (R129 1992 pre-facelift), Volvo V70 SE D5 Auto Geartronic
When a super car with a skilled & competent driver meets a couple of skilled superbike riders, you get a rare situation. The Bikers miscalculate what a supercar driven well is capable of, Rarely you see a super bike red faced and truly struggling like this, either way I bet they enjoyed it!

Scary stuff....sound is a must.

Video: Insane Driving - Audi R8 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R... Add/Follow: /reyunsay Blog site - /ofwsworldtambayan admin City Hunter ~ Frequency

Reckless,dangerous,insane,blantantly selfish and incredible disregard for the other road users.

The audi was stonking.

Sexy laugh.
It would please me no end to read the police had lifted the protaganists from this vid.

When a super car with a skilled & competent driver meets a couple of skilled superbike riders

Do you think a skilled & competent driver would ever drive like this on public roads and take those sort of risks?

Russ

One of the riders, wearing soft top, with half of his lower back showing - tosser
Audi driver, weaving through the traffic at that speed then waving his hand and driving one-handed - even bigger tosser

At least biker wouldn't take anybody with him if he came off...

If he's both insane and mad, yes I do fella...

Do you think a skilled & competent driver would ever drive like this on public roads and take those sort of risks?

Russ

The only skilled and competent drivers in the vid were those checking their mirrors and see those idiots weaving their way through the traffic and took appropriate action to avoid an accident!! :mad:

Fair play he can keep his cool but really what he's doing isn't rocket science.

It's f*cking idiotic doing it around so many other road users though. The way he was weaving in and out of cars was bang out of order. It wouldn't have taken much for it to have ended in tears.

EDIT: Agree with Kinaero

I didn't realise the V10 R8 was that quick...I didn't think there was much on the road that could keep up with the big bikes.

I didn't think there was much on the road that could keep up with the big bikes.
With one or two exceptions, bike aerodynamics are pants so they tend to lose out to high performance cars at very high speeds, but superbikes will out-drag cars at lower speeds due to their low mass.

The net effect in a standing start or low-speed roll on drag is that the bike will pull out lots of distance initially while the car will start catching up once higher speeds are reached. In a high-speed (say from 130mph) roll on drag there are very few bikes that will keep up with a 600bhp car.

More evidence to show that once you buy an Audi you automatically turn into an excellent driver.

More evidence to show that once you buy an Audi you automatically turn into an excellent driver.
Are you hinting you are a driving god now. :D

Might have been a different story if the bikes had been something like a 'Busa and a Blackbird. Litre sportsbikes aren't optimised for top speed.

They're all F******s, though; one touch, and any of them would I think have been rather deceased.

Interersting to know how many of the other drivers had their adrenaline up wondering if they were going to be wiped out! Save that type of driving for the track.

This is what happens when testosterone gets the better of you...it used to happen to me when I was 17, but some people never grow up.

Might have been a different story if the bikes had been something like a 'Busa and a Blackbird. Litre sportsbikes aren't optimised for top speed.

LOL a busa or a blackbird... please. My litre sportsbike is optimised for any speed weather it be 30mph in town or 200mph down the straight at bruntingthorpe.

I eat them and super cars for breakfast. :D

The bikes in this video were not ridden by riders with a massive amount of skill.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom