Supercar V Superbike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'Aftermarket' used to mean upgraded or higher quality than oem, now people presume that aftermarket Is some cheap crap which is not true at all, especially in the case of motorcycle parts.

Obviouly, you have no issues at all to take a plane to your holiday destination fitted with aftermarket none OME parts than :rolleyes:

Bring out the cotton wool.

drama-queen.jpg

The last plane I was on, had a Peco exhaust fitted :doh:.
Sounded terrible! :crazy:

:D

What really concerns me is this £22 sprocket!!(presumably bought after market) Is it designed for bikes to go up to 200mph!
One can't imagine what would happen if the sprocket fails :eek:

What really concerns me is the gaffer tape used to tape up the slots in the screen. It is not designed to go on bikes at 200mph. What if it were to fly off? It could hit an innocent bystander and take their eye out. :D

Four wheels move the body, but two wheels move the soul :cool:

This was just a d*ck waving contest, most people grow out of it ;)

Squids racing an idiot :dk: just glad no-one got hurt.

Of course I would have left the Audi in my dust :D

Mind blowing video. No question about that!

I've had very fast bikes, quick cars and stunt aeroplanes, but as a former DSA (Motorbike) examiner I have to say that I'm appalled, but not a tiny whiny bit surprised, at the driving and riding of the 3 vehicles.

What I find most frightening is that all three are SO dependent on the actions and lane changes of the other cars on the road.

With a speed difference of, let’s say, 130 kph (81MPH), it would be fair to assume that the other road users would not see any of the three coming, so lane changes by cars and lorries would be a high risk for the three 'Racers'.

So their progress down the road has an element of gambling; a throw of the dice.
If you did it all again, I would not bet against one of the three having an accident.

They were lucky. Good for them. But another day, another time, perhaps another outcome?

However, putting other people at risk is a total 'no-no'. :fail
You want to race? Go to a race track.
Do a track day, and go out with the 'Fast Group' and go as fast as you can, safely!

Cheers,
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom