Supercharged C43 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PBS

Car
W220, 350, 2003. CCM 644DS Supermoto
Does anyone know anything about this car?

Mercedes : Supercharged C43

Personally the ICE and sub-woofers in the boot is not to my taste but an interesting car and I was wondering whether anyone knew anything about it before I called the seller. I assume that it is still for sale although I am sure that I have seen it on pistonheads for quite a few months.

Thanks in advance.

Make that two,why not?
If I was on a Market for one,that's for sure the one I'd go for

It's tempting me, pockets are twitching! Totally stunning C43, I can't do it though don't have any need for another car as great as that one is, whoever buys it will have a brilliant car just hope it gets the care and attention it deserves, so many times you see a car like that get bought and then end up on fleabay a few months later with stickers and badges all over it.

That Audio install should make your ears bleed.

Great car-just wonder how much more the car will be to insure compared to standard?

Hi,
I would,nt of thought it would be anymore than my C43 with a CLK55 engine in it.
Just over £400 a year, all modifications declared and my 3 points as well.

Hi,
I would,nt of thought it would be anymore than my C43 with a CLK55 engine in it.
Just over £400 a year, all modifications declared and my 3 points as well.

Out of interest Andy and if you don't mind me asking which insurer is that with?

That seems like a cracking price considering the mods. :)

Great price without the mods for a low mileage example of a C43...
Bargain price as it sits :thumb:

Out of interest Andy and if you don't mind me asking which insurer is that with?

That seems like a cracking price considering the mods. :)

Hi,
It was with a broker, Adrian S Flux, they have been the most competetive for both my cars for the last three years, they are both insured through them but with different companies, the company names escape me at the moment though sorry.

Thanks Andy, I had my first Golf Gti insured with Adrian Flux almost 20 years ago now.

At the time their quote was miles better than anyone else, bearing in mind I was only 18 and car theft was particularly rife then.

Make that two,why not?
If I was on a Market for one,that's for sure the one I'd go for

Clearly a stunning looking and very special car and the seller seems a particularly reasonable and nice guy. Therefore I do not wish to be negative about the car. Consequently, purely for personal taste issues, I would end up taking out the ICE, the VHS, the racelogic gear removing the boot spoiler, painting the boot, changing the wheels etc. As a result I would just end up spending too much on it. However, as I say, a great car for someone.:)

You do realise that it's the same car?:dk:

Sure, it was that bit of extra background on the car that I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom