Supercharger pulley fitted at MSL performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rmclk

Car
W211 E55 AMG, W115 220/8
Hi,

I had the Eurocharged pulley and remap done at MSL this Monday.

Iv had it booked in since the meet on the 2nd of this month, iv been like a kid at christmas since!

Well.... turned up with a nice welcome from Acid, (the monster maker) :) and he told me to make myself at home. Real nice guy!

After having a few games of pool and general chat, way better than work I might add ;) , it was time for the dyno run!

The car with just a few mods, k&n's, x-pipe etc made 480bhp, not bad I thought.

Then the guys fit the new smaller pulley and Acid remapped the car to suit the modification done..

Dyno run 2!

The car made 554bhp, I was very pleased with the results. Acid then showed me the dyno figures. The guys also agreed the results were good. ;)

Taking it home the car feels/looks (speedo) to be pulling alot stronger.

Big thanks to Acid and all the team at MSL.

All in all great day.

image-3598651704.jpg

Seems an excellent result to be fair, and a better one than I would have expected. :)

This forum does seem to be keeping MSL busy, with you on Monday, Scott on Tuesday and me yesterday. Must be the renowned customer service, or possibly Imran's 66 Caddy Coupe de Ville nesting in the corner. I was all over that I must admit. :D

Great improvement. Another satisfied customer :thumb:

WoW! Thats a brilliant result. I am now considering this mod too, not good considering I was adamant I was leaving it standard! Damn you rmclk! :D

Get Kleemann headers and a remap ;) :thumb:

I still don't have a pulley

donshl said:
Get Kleemann headers and a remap ;) :thumb: I still don't have a pulley

There's time yet Don, looks like I am heading down there on the 6th!

Don't forget to buy a shorter multi V belt as the original one may jump off!

JohnEBoy said:
Don't forget to buy a shorter multi V belt as the original one may jump off!

No idea what one of those is, but I am sure Acid does! :D will remind him on though, keep him right!

Rmclk, are those BHP figures at the wheels, or calculated from the dyno BHP figures at the wheels?

Rmclk, are those BHP figures at the wheels, or calculated from the dyno BHP figures at the wheels?

Those figures will be calculated. The actual figure from the dyno will be lower. I think 18% is added to the dyno figures to come to true BHP.

My figures on the MSL dyno back in Aug were 405.58 and 483.84 torque. Applying the 18% brought it to stock at 478.58 and 570.93 torque.

Going for the pulley and remap myself in Dec:bannana:

That's what I thought. Mine did just better than the bog-standard figures with no exhaust or filter mods, so I'm leaving it alone.

That's what I thought. Mine did just better than the bog-standard figures with no exhaust or filter mods, so I'm leaving it alone.

:DI had no intention of doing anything to mine..............until I visited MSL for a GTG. Now I have to get that pulley and remap just to see the improvement it makes.
I'll not be throwing anymore cash at it after that though, as almost certainly any mod will not increase the selling price come resale.

What does Pulley and remap cost on 55? Does anyone mind sharing please? Even via PM

I am considering this as 60BHP is awesome for such small mod!

Top man! Enjoy it!:thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Impressive! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom