Surfing bird for Christmas number 1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mymini007

Car
Mini (real one) CLS320
Not sure if you love or hate Simon Cowell, but Rage against the Machine upset his apple cart last year, so this year there is a facebook campaign to get the Surfing bird by the Trashmen to number 1.

Got to love it.

Surfing Bird for Christmas Number One | Facebook

Personally, I favour the 'Wagner to Win' campaign. Just imagine - even getting him to the final will wreck Cowell's world...and if he had to give him the so-called £1m recording contract as well.....:thumb:

Much as I hate X factor, I think that the "Wagner to win" thing is cr*p. There are a couple on X factor this year (whos albums I wont be buying and I wouldnt pay to see live) that are actually really good. Unfortunetly they will end up as Cowells muppets after the shows run its course. But I say make the competition fair. It's probably all rigged anyway. How Wagner can get through each week being the most untalented person I have ever seen on there beggers belief. The massacre of 2 Elvis songs proves he should never be there in the first place.

Since we're on the topic of X-Factor... I chanced changing channels just as that Shane Ward came on... they were flashing up on the screen:
To date, the album has sold 520,000 copies in the UK and a further 200,000 worldwide, reaching number one in eight other countries.

Where are these eight other countries? Alaska, Haiti, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Guam, Kiribati, The Marshall Islands, and Burkina Faso???????

I'm waiting for the album to come out on CD.......

blank-cd-comic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom