Surround Lighting Issue - 2022 C Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajay Bhatoa

Car
2020 C Class AMG Premium
** Sorry the title should say 2020 C Class **

Hi all,

I’ve recently taken ownership of a 2020 C220d AMG Premium in March.

The headlights always used to come on when I unlocked the car both in the day and night. I’ve recently noticed that the lights don’t come on anymore.

At night the rear lights and puddle lights under the mirrors come on but the headlights don’t. But if I lock the car immediately after unlocking it, the headlights turn on for the ‘switch off delay (60 secs).

Has anyone ever had the issue before? If so, what was the issue as it’s really bugging me even though it’s a very minor issue.

Thanks in advance.

Ajay

Last edited:
Do you mean the day time running lights?

I have a 2020 E Coupe the day time running lights do an orange, blue and white thing when switched on/off I have never had the headlights turn on.

If it is the DTRL try turning on and off in settings menu.

Robin

Do you mean the day time running lights?

I have a 2020 E Coupe the day time running lights do an orange, blue and white thing when switched on/off I have never had the headlights turn on.

If it is the DTRL try turning on and off in settings menu.

Robin
Yes mate the DRLs. Sorry i should have put that in the post.

They used to light up bright blue and then dim to white! But now they don’t do anything. Only the rear and mirror lights come on.

I have tried everything to try get them back on. But nothing seems to be working.

If Switching the DTRL on and off does not work find out which fuse is relevant and take out for short time and replace.

I recently has some of my ambient lighting not working in parts of the car, removing the fuse and replacing cured the issue.

Robin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom