Suspension Mods. Need a good garage in Sussex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NEMESIS CLS

Car
W218 CLS63 AMG-S
Hi guys
I’m looking to get the CLS63 Lowered. Not sure by how much so open to advice/opinions. Jules I know you’ve done yours and used H&R lowering springs at the front and the lowering links for the rear. How much did you drop by and do you have any pics? I’m using standard size wheels and tyres and just bought 20/10mm spacers. I’ll eventually go 295s on the rears
Can anyone recommend a good garage near me (Horsham, West Sussex) to carry out this work? I’d happily go back to MSL but it’s a treck their and back.
Any help and advice is appreciated

Cheers
Nem [emoji592][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys
I’m looking to get the CLS63 Lowered. Not sure by how much so open to advice/opinions. Jules I know you’ve done yours and used H&R lowering springs at the front and the lowering links for the rear. How much did you drop by and do you have any pics? I’m using standard size wheels and tyres and just bought 20/10mm spacers. I’ll eventually go 295s on the rears
Can anyone recommend a good garage near me (Horsham, West Sussex) to carry out this work? I’d happily go back to MSL but it’s a treck their and back.
Any help and advice is appreciated

Cheers
Nem [emoji592][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PCS in Horndean are good and an easy hour from Horsham. Taken my SL there before. Lots of recommendations here as well.

Thanks Chris,
I'll call them tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom