Suspension parts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PobodY

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK350 Sport
I appreciate that this is a topic that comes up over and over again, and believe it or not, I am genuinely "asking for a friend".

Where is the best place to buy suspension components for the front end of a A209 CLK55? - My friend says that the bushes and control arms need replacing and is asking me for recommendations as the owner of a C209.

It's not a new car any more, so I'm not convinced there's anything to be achieved by visiting the parts counter at his local MB dealership. I suspect that ECP might be the best solution (buying Lemforder parts if possible?).

He's also asking about a guide to replacing the seat occupancy sensor, but I think that's something I can find with the search tool. - For now my advice to wiggle the cables under the seat seems to have solved his problem.

I appreciate that this is a topic that comes up over and over again, and believe it or not, I am genuinely "asking for a friend".

Where is the best place to buy suspension components for the front end of a A209 CLK55? - My friend says that the bushes and control arms need replacing and is asking me for recommendations as the owner of a C209.

It's not a new car any more, so I'm not convinced there's anything to be achieved by visiting the parts counter at his local MB dealership. I suspect that ECP might be the best solution (buying Lemforder parts if possible?).

Your friend could try our member merc85 for parts. I believe his company stocks Lemforder and Febi parts among other brands.:thumb:

I'll make the suggestion. - It's useful for me too because I'm bound to need something similar at some point; his (actually his wife's) car is a couple of years older than mine.

What are the delivery fees like? It's quite a long way from Southport, where he lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom