Sussex - Village Fete Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrA209

Car
A209 CLK 320 Cabrio
I've been roped into organising a Car Show for our village fete (Partridge Green, West Sussex) on the Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend (4 June).

Would love for members come and show the village how great MBs are, and there may also be the opportunity to join the procession down the High Street too. I'm also hoping to have a "Best in Show" competition, with a small prize too.

There will also be an opportunity to enjoy some of the local beer, barbecue, and other products from around the village area; band, DJ, and a "Barrow of Booze" raffle are being organised for the evening.

If there are any MBClub banners, etc, then only too happy to have those displayed.

Let me know if you're interested - only fee is a couple of quid for the programme.

I've been roped into organising a Car Show for our village fete (Partridge Green, West Sussex) on the Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend (4 June).

Would love for members come and show the village how great MBs are, and there may also be the opportunity to join the procession down the High Street too. I'm also hoping to have a "Best in Show" competition, with a small prize too.

There will also be an opportunity to enjoy some of the local beer, barbecue, and other products from around the village area; band, DJ, and a "Barrow of Booze" raffle are being organised for the evening.

If there are any MBClub banners, etc, then only too happy to have those displayed.

Let me know if you're interested - only fee is a couple of quid for the programme.
If you had kept that quiet you could have been the only car and won Best in Show ! Now it’s out there you might come second :cool:

Sounds fun, I'll check the diary and might pop down

Definitely interested! Would not be bringing a prize winner though that’s for sure

Sounds like fun, I'll keep the date in the diary
Did you go to that village fete somewhere in Hampshire before the Bury St Edmunds meet ? We certainly caused a bit of a stir there :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom