SUV Explosion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hahaha saw a bloke refuse to try taking his 21 plate ML through a local width restriction, (7ft 6in) which caused chaos as all behind him had to shuffle back to allow him to execute a poor 10 point turn, to take another route.

There was of course plenty of room for him to have got through, I take the van through there!

I bet 95% of 4x4/SUVs never go anywhere wilder than sainsburys car park :D
Probably the same bloke who blocks movement on a petrol forecourt waiting for a pump on the same side as his filler cap to become available despite the fact that the hose will easily reach to the other side.

I like the X5, they also get good reviews, along with the Q5, I am the opposite as far as high driving position is concerned, that is the bit i don't like, with my father's previous b class, and the NX, buy that could be just me being used to a saloon driving position.

Yeah I don't find myself wanting to sit high up. The first thing I do when I get in any car with seat height adjustment is to drop it all the way down.

For some reason my wife always wants it all the way up. The Merc has memory electric memory seats so it's no problem. The Fiat had a crappy manual adjuster so I often end up sitting really high up. It feels like my head is up in some sort of dome. Very odd. If I'm going any distance it gets slammed right down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom