Swapping interiors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gina2201

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A4 Quattro Avant S-Line
Just a quick question....

Would the interior from a CE fit into an E Class Coupe? I would have thought so but....:confused: :)

In short-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------ no

Why not ?

Whats different ( other than the glovebox is done away with on the later model in favour of an airbag ) ...

Providing they're both W124 then yes.

I'm assuming that Gina and Matt are condering swapping interiors ...

One is a CE , the other is an E coupe ...

Both are w124's

I'm assuming that Gina and Matt are condering swapping interiors ...

One is a CE , the other is an E coupe ...

Both are w124's

Both w124's yes, and nope not me and matt, my bro has found one but awaiting pics and more info :)

Whats wrong with your cream leather interior ?

I am reading this as a 124 and 210, is that correct
Unlikely, unless you know of a C210 that's been escaping my attention all these years...

The original C124 was designated "CE". After the 1993 facelift it became the "E class coupé".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom