Sweeping brush.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLA180SPORT

Car
CLA 180
Just given the car a quick wash to get rid of some winter grime. Fella across the street must've been inspired and was quickly out with a bucket of soapy water etc. I finished drying the car off and started clearing up and I noticed he was using an actual sweeping brush to scrub down his car. Not a car brush...an actual sweeping brush! Those swirl marks are going to be visible from space! It wasn't a banger either, it was a very nice seat Leon FR.

Just given the car a quick wash to get rid of some winter grime. Fella across the street must've been inspired and was quickly out with a bucket of soapy water etc. I finished drying the car off and started clearing up and I noticed he was using an actual sweeping brush to scrub down his car. Not a car brush...an actual sweeping brush! Those swirl marks are going to be visible from space! It wasn't a banger either, it was a very nice seat Leon FR.

A Darwin Award nominee in the making? :D

Just think, you'll be able to say, "I knew him when…….."

Maybe it's the wife's car and she's just informed him his brother is a better s--g?

Druk said:
Maybe it's the wife's car and she's just informed him his brother is a better s--g?

I'd hope his reaction would be a little more extreme than that if that was the case.

I used to have a brush that looked like a broom but was really soft. Used to be easy to dunk it in a soapy bucket and brush away!

I use the jetwash on the garage forecourt to clean away the worst of the mud etc from the lower body panels, wheels + arches and then wash the car at home with a washmitt.

I've never used the brush at the jetwash after seeing a builder use it to scrub out the back of his pickup.

I wash my car with a soft sweeping brush------and soapy water

I have used a soft sweeping brush before and great as it has a long handle and great for doing the roof. (I'm only short)

Tony C 200 said:
I have used a soft sweeping brush before and great as it has a long handle and great for doing the roof. (I'm only short)

I won't even use regular car washing sponges. Microfiber all the way. The wife thinks I have a problem.

Very soft sweeping brush for me to on the roof and lower panels . Nice and soft and gets rinced and put away in a prolly bag after use.

Very soft sweeping brush for me to on the roof and lower panels . Nice and soft and gets rinced and put away in a prolly bag after use.

That will scratch your paint to buggery , consider that even a sponge on dirty paintwork will scratch it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom