Swmbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carat 3.6

MB Enthusiast
Car
S124 E300d wagon, W124 om606 monster, E46 v8 coupe
What dose SWMBO stand for? I keep seeing it crop up in members post's :confused:

From Rider Haggard's She, popularised by John Mortimer's Rumpole of the Bailey.

Thanks guy's, I thought it must be something like that.

SWMBO, quite rightly so! :D

IWI; I want it, seems to be missing!

It's sad I know, but sometimes I have to wonder if I am the only one to still type complete words in my mobile text message's.

An F ing seat for my Cabbie, there must be one floating around somewhere......:):)

What`s a fing?Are you a taxi driver,lol.
Have not forgotten but everything I see is in bad state

An F ing seat for my Cabbie, there must be one floating around somewhere......:):)

How long have you been looking for that seat? Ever since I've been a member here at least!

It's sad I know, but sometimes I have to wonder if I am the only one to still type complete words in my mobile text message's.
I do pal.

If I recieve a text message in that funny shorthand, I either don't reply or send a reply asking for it in English. Seriously.

How long have you been looking for that seat? Ever since I've been a member here at least!

More like since he`s been a member but is one of them things you`ll miss seeing once sorted
Like Killerhertz`s side skirts for example :D

I just can't drive it anymore it's too painful without painkillers, it's sitting in the garage and I'm polishing it - doing all the cosmetic work since I went for that fang with the Streetfighter & KTM.

More like since he`s been a member but is one of them things you`ll miss seeing once sorted
Like Killerhertz`s side skirts for example :D

There are a few things I've been after for a long time, but SWMBO get's embarrased. :) You can add me to the list of people on the look out for that seat though.:thumb:

I do pal.

If I recieve a text message in that funny shorthand, I either don't reply or send a reply asking for it in English. Seriously.

Same here.

I get unlimited text messages, my iPhone has auto correct so it's no slower, I fail to see why shorthand is still used in text messages, there is no longer a limit on what you send.

Sadly, twitter keeps the txt tlk alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom