T reg Silver C43 A2 Canterbury to Faversham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dougal74

Car
Past: 2008 S211 E280CDi A/G Estate, 2000 ML430, 1992 300TE Auto, 1995 E320 Coupe - all gone
Was it anyone on this group? Saturday lunchtime - coach overtakes two lorries, silver C43 (facelift with headlamp wipers) gets close to my boot behind the coach, coach pulls over, I overtake the coach in my blue Lexus RX300, C43 is chomping at the bit and rockets from what I was doing (70ish) to whatever ;) in no time...is that torque then? (Shame I didn't have the window down to hear the roar!)

Just curious...

If you'd have said V Reg and M6 would probably have been me :D . Still cant get the grin off my face.

Howard said:

Nope, mines got a private plate on it

Thmsshaun said:
If you'd have said V Reg and M6 would probably have been me :D . Still cant get the grin off my face.

:D

I know what you mean. Did the Manchester to London run last night, much fun had on the M6 toll. All I am saying is that I *may* have experienced speeds higher than the pic in my avitar :devil:

Last edited:
McGreggor out for a jolly ?

Thmsshaun said:
So was the drive back as good as you hoped...perhaps some are suggesting you might have carried on down to Kent and across the channel?

Mambo said:
Nope, mines got a private plate on it

:D

I know what you mean. Did the Manchester to London run last night, much fun had on the M6 toll. All I am saying is that I *may* have experienced speeds higher than the pic in my avitar :devil:

Is the M6 Toll covered by regular speed restrictions being a private road?

If not what about insurance?

Dieselman said:
Is the M6 Toll covered by regular speed restrictions being a private road?

If not what about insurance?

The short answer is yes.
If the public have access even if they have to pay it's exactly the same as any other road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom