Tablet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only using Curry's for comparison purposes. Just surprised that apple offering was cheaper than (on the face of it) Samsung device

Next question:-
Mobile phone contract is up for renewal next spring. I have been a windows phone user for several years. Of late i have become increasingly pi55ed off with their updates and also note that microsoft are pulling the plug anyway.
I thought my next option was to go android, possibly a Nokia or a Samsung. But with the arrival of the new tablet will an android "integrate" well with it or have I got to be looking at iphones?

All Apple devices are famous for seamless integration with one another. The more of the ecosystem you have, the better it all gets. It's obviously an excellent business model for Apple.

An iPhone will be a better companion to the iPad than an Android phone. You'll miss out on Hand-off for one, which lets you copy on one device and paste on the other, any media, text, video, photo, etc. I can make and receive phone calls on my Macbook, iPad or iMac because my iPhone can just forward the data on to whichever device I happen to be using at the time. I can be writing a text/email/forum post on my phone and when I arrive at home or work, simply shove my phone in my pocket and resume the text/email/forum post on my Mac.

There's too much to list, but if you're getting the iPad first, you'll have time to see how you find that and if you like the experience, you can expect more of the same with an iPhone.

Generally, your experience is the same and it's only the shape/size of the device that changes depending on which is most convenient to use at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom