Tad expensive???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think its 14k-18k overpriced.

I think its 14k-18k overpriced.

20k would be a fair price to sell, not even standard. Different alloys, different front grill.

Feel sorry for anyone who buys it, will lose soooo much money.

He has a number of other Mercs for sale as well!

You must of all missed this line.....
and complementing AMG floor-mats

All makes sense now! :crazy:

No demand for these, newer E63 out and 20k won't sell...

Great price for this one:

Mercedes-Benz E Class E63K 5dr Tip Auto 6.2

Disagree, I picked mine up before it was even advertised, had 2x offers from people I know that want the car.

There where 2x E63 AMGs at dealers four weeks ago for 25k which have now sold.

The one you have posted has covered 110k also.

Although the one I posted is way over priced, if it was standard it would sell for 20k.

Even plonkers like webuyanycar would give 16k for it !?!

I just had to read that again, its an absolute corker of an add. I don't think I've ever seen so many mis-used superlatives! It could have been written by Del Boy himself!

Mangetout Rodney...mangetout...

Personally this time of year I think it will be for sale for a long-time at that price.....

Christ, my head hurts after reading all that spew!

The grill is vile and some Halfords DRLs have been added too

The value of W211 E63's are starting to plummet because of the W212 E63's hitting £30k, six month ago you could hardly find one for less than £20k but now they're hitting £11k...

Every time Mercedes bring out a new model it will drive the prices down on the older models. Most buyers will choose the newer model, therefore, no demand for the older models... so prices go down just to generate interest. Eventually prices will hit a base limit... they won't drop too cheap.

For me... I just waited for the W212 E63 to settle in to the market and now I am a proud owner of a W211 AMG since September 2013 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom