Tag Heuer Kirium Chronograph Mens Watch CL1211.BA0705

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sattie

Car
CLK 320 Advantgarde Convertible
For sale is my genuine MID sized Tag Heuer Kirium Chronograph watch. I have owned from new since 2001 and it has only been worn on special occassions. I have replaced the battery 3 times since ownership and the watch is still in excellent working condition. There are no scratches on the glass. The bracelet does suffer from very lite scratches but these are unavoidable. I have the original box and warranty card as well as all the bracelet links from when they were removed to fit my wrist. Only selling as I want to buy another Tag Heuer watch. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will try and get some pics. The asking price is £550 including next day special delivery. I will consider sensible offers This is an impressive watch and you will not be dissappointed.

Some Specs:

Tag Heuer Kirium Chronograph Mens Watch CL1211.BA0705. Fully integrated bracelet is finished in brushed and polished steel. Brushed steel case is accented by the unidirectional rotating bezel in brushed and polished steel with engraved hour markers. Blue dial has three subdials, luminous hands and hour markers. Chronograph features 1/10th of a second, small seconds and 30-minute registers with a flyback second hand for comparing lap times. A window at the 4 o'clock hour reveals the automatic date calendar. Screw-in crown and caseback for water resistance up to 200 meters (660 feet). Perfect for scuba diving. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Precise Swiss quartz movement. Case diameter is approx. 34 mm.

BandMaterialType: stainless-steel
Brand: TAG Heuer
CalendarType: date
CaseDiameter: 34.50 millimeters
CaseMaterialType: stainless-steel
CaseThickness: 12.00 millimeters
ClaspType: double-locking-fold-over-clasp
Creator: Tag Heuer
DialColor: Blue
DialWindowMaterialType: synthetic-sapphire
ListPrice: $1,995.00
Manufacturer: Tag Heuer