Taiwan Body Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tur8o

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI ED125 Coupe
Good Afternoon all,

im new here just wanted to know if anyone has brought any of these carbon parts from taiwan and if they are any good?

Thanks
Ryan

Cat-Where_zps9fc5bff5.png

ah so im guessing nobody has even tried them?

This is an absolutely fabulous site for modified cars. They are always featuring cars that have been modified and are always looking for new members and their cars to feature on the site. Very genuine, honest lads who know a great deal about body kits and the like. If anyone would know, these guys would.
Barryboys.co.uk ? Index page

haha very funny i mean basics not flaring body kits, carbon splitters/boot fin/rear diffuser.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. You'll fit in well here with a sense of humour.

Giantvanman said:
This is an absolutely fabulous site for modified cars. They are always featuring cars that have been modified and are always looking for new members and their cars to feature on the site. Very genuine, honest lads who know a great deal about body kits and the like. If anyone would know, these guys would. Barryboys.co.uk ? Index page
could resist to have look what a laugh!!:D

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

could resist to have look what a laugh!!:D

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Must admit, I also could not resist looking, then delved too deep into the site. Ended up laughing so much I could not see the screen or keyboard anymore through the tears.
Will bookmark site for one of those depressing rainy days.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom