Taking C350e to France

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe_SP

Car
2013 E250 & 1999 M3
Hi

I'm off to Paris tomorrow in the C350e - it's not great timing from the fuel point of view...

Has anyone taken a C350e or a plug in car to France? I don't have room for both cables and am wondering if it is worth taking them. In our Paris office car park their are regular plug sockets so I could take the 13a lead if it will work with a euro plug adapter.

On the other hand I don't want to miss out on fast charging stations but I don't know how widespread these are in France?

Cheers

Joe

i would not charge through a euro adapter if it was me.

I would just make sure you have a full tank of fuel to the brim before leaving the UK...

i would not charge through a euro adapter if it was me.

I would just make sure you have a full tank of fuel to the brim before leaving the UK...

Full tank and 30l in Plastic fuel cans (max Eurotunnel allow) in the boot.

I was thinking the Euro Adapter may be ok on 8A charge rate, the problem is a full charge wont get me far and I can manage without the car for the short urban journeys.

No problem charging with an adapter I just reduce my charge current down to 10 amps and use the granny charger. Not sure about fast charging in France as my experience is Belgium and Germany

I have managed to get both charge cables under the boot floor. I'll report back on my charging experience in France..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom