Talivan (camera vans)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A number of those photos are taken from a fair distance, showing that the vans are easily seen from some way off, so whilst I'm not happy about the 'excessive' use of mobile cameras, there isn't really an excuse for being caught.

PJ

A number of those photos are taken from a fair distance, showing that the vans are easily seen from some way off, so whilst I'm not happy about the 'excessive' use of mobile cameras, there isn't really an excuse for being caught.

PJ

Until you do! :crazy:

Until you do! :crazy:

Touch wood, I've been fortunate (or slow). But, when I get done for speeding, having been given fair warning, I'll take it on the chin :)

Or I might remortgage my house, and then challenge them on a technicality :rolleyes:

That's an ancient report and was being used to cover the roadworks during the errection of the camera gantries and speed signs.
They don't use vans anymore.

Touch wood, I've been fortunate (or slow). But, when I get done for speeding, having been given fair warning, I'll take it on the chin :)

Or I might remortgage my house, and then challenge them on a technicality :rolleyes:

I was talking in general, who ever gets caught.;)

Do these vans target oncoming traffic?

Here's another SCUMbria van. This scumbag is parked on a bridge overlooking a remote part of the M6.....

Scumbag ? What's he doing there ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom