Talk me out of it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MWCLS

MB Enthusiast
Car
S320 CDI Perlite Gray Metallic 2005
I'll make a long story short. Short as i can. I owned for 4 year's a stunning CLS garaged wanted for nothing.

Wifey surprises me with a new addition to the family due march so hastly i sell the CLS, px the wife's car to a 13 B class. Being a true MB fanboy, i knee jerked and picked up a 60k one owner FMBSH CLK 280 AMG Sport some options above average condition, not a patch on the car clean wise to what i had.

I feel sick, i hate the car. If i was 25 ( no offence to younger members) i would probably love it just rock hard suspension and the body kit makes it look more than what it is.

2 options take a hit and px for another CLS, i just love these cars (219) or stick it out for a couple of years let the dust settle and buy something then?

I just can't get on with it, size and looks. A costly mistake or you only live once and out it for what i want now or could have something much more substantial in a couple of years.

I have zero love for the CLK thats why im ranting:eek:

Congratulations!

Keep it until the baby is born, then get a CLS shooting brake.

For the next 6 months or so, keep dropping hints that the CLK isn't a patch on the CLS and say things like "if only the CLS was an estate" then once all the ground work has been done tell her about the shooting brake, win win :)

They are dropping in price and aren't as much as you expect.

Just sell it. No point keeping in something that you have a dislike of.

Life is too short to drive a car you don't like.

Get yourself back into another CLS, it'll make you smile :)

Congratulations!

For the next 6 months or so, keep dropping hints that the CLK isn't a patch on the CLS and say things like "if only the CLS was an estate" then once all the ground work has been done tell her about the shooting brake, win win :)

Thanks, its better than walking. I like that plan plus out of the 218 the SB is the only model i like. Quite rare sight on the road maybe good or bad or an acquired taste.

My heart says take a hit but my head is trying to reason with a knee jerk reaction.. always never good.

Wifey surprises me with a new addition to the family

I think I'd be more concerned about the fact you were so surprised, and jumped into selling the car in the first place!
You have/had 8-9 months to make decisions, and surely the cls is a much more practical family car.

You seem to have done everything **** about face:crazy:

I find your post a tad bizarre :D

I think I'd be more concerned about the fact you were so surprised, and jumped into selling the car in the first place!
You have/had 8-9 months to make decisions, and surely the cls is a much more practical family car.

You seem to have done everything **** about face:crazy:

I find your post a tad bizarre :D

Is bizzare good mat8n?

Congratulations!

Wise words.

Bizarre is bizarre..... Just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom