Target price on C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DannyHall

Car
C63 Premium
What type of discount can I expect on a C63? Pre reg?

Spec would consist of
Night Pack
Premium pack
Carbon interior
20/19 wheels

Newcastle dealership offered my 0% discount? Is this normal?
Newcastle

What type of discount can I expect on a C63? Pre reg?

Spec would consist of
Night Pack
Premium pack
Carbon interior
20/19 wheels

Newcastle dealership offered my 0% discount? Is this normal?
Newcastle

For a £ deal I wouldn't place an order unless I got at least 10% discount. Try getting a broker price and ask your dealer to match/better it which I think is what most people do nowadays.

Last edited:
Spec it on Carwow .
5 Dealers will give you a response on discount they can offer.

I managed 9.2% (quite specific I know) via Carwow and then got the dealer to match. They ended up including GAP also.

Worth pushing them and quoting Carwow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I negotiated over 10% on my C63 saloon at Sytner Teesside which are the same group as Newcastle, I can see that you are looking at a Coupe (19/20 wheels) and discounts for the Coupe are smaller.

You shouldn't be quoted 0%, though I once was on a CLS, as I'd always ask for the dealer contribution toward finance as a minimum. You can get them to release this by taking a small balance on finance and then repay it after the first payment (usually a month from the commencement of the agreement).

RR

I managed 9.2% (quite specific I know) via Carwow and then got the dealer to match. They ended up including GAP also.

Worth pushing them and quoting Carwow!

I should have said that this was on a c63 Coupe. Thanks

I got a good discount off an Edition 1 Coupe - no discount is a laughable offer from them - as said above, just go to carwow - friction-less haggling.

Carwow are offering 15% off on C63s. This is finance deal though

Thanks for the replies!
It's actually for a relative who is looking to trade in his M4, he's finally seen sense.

I recommended first of all the same as all of you, he originally got a quote of around 10% discount off a competitor but wanted a pre reg to beat the new tax laws.
He quoted the price and tried to get a price match and the guy just completely refused? Perhaps he already had an offer in on it?

Needless to say he told them to forget it in the hope they gave him a call after a rethink but nothing as of yet. Which i'm secretly happy about as I'm after one myself and he's stealing my thunder.

Carwow didn't offer a great deal on my C63s. I used buyAcar for the quote and hen pushed the local dealer to beat it. I was happy. Here's the post for interest:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/amg-lounge/211423-c63s-buying-experience.html

Also to note if financing on a PCP the residuals on the C63s were much better than the none S version. At the time I signed up at least in November 2016.

Coupe and saloon attract different discounts, you'll get more off a saloon ATM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom