Target reached.

Discussion in 'OT (OFF Topic) Forums' started by crockers, Jul 30, 2016.

1. crockers

crockers MB Enthusiast

Car:
    XC60 MY2014 SeLux Nav plus lot and lots of toys...
    Just wanted to let you guys know that last night we held a black tie auction ....no black ties weren't auctioned....and raised over £25,000. This alongside an interest free loan means Jessica has reached her target and flies out to USA on 4th August for her operation on the 11th.

Once again many thanks for all your donations and kind messages

Graham

5 people like this.
  2. Happytalk73

Happytalk73 MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Vito
    What a great thread to see Graham.

Please keep us updated on her progress. All the best to her and all the family.

Ant.

2 people like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    crockers

crockers MB Enthusiast

Car:
    XC60 MY2014 SeLux Nav plus lot and lots of toys...
    An update. From Jessica's father

Message from Richard Kill
    I am very pleased to report that Jessica’s surgery went well and the doctor reports that the team achieved all that they set out to do. Jess was in the operating theatre for more than 10 hours and is now in ICU. Despite being in a lot of pain and discomfort she still retains her sense of humour which is remarkable given what she has just gone through. If her recovery goes well she will have a second, more minor, operation on the 16th. I know she will want to up-date and thank you all personally as soon as she is able. In the meantime thank you all, once again, for your kindness and support. You

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

1 person likes this.
Tags: