Tassimo coffee machine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
Thinking of getting a Bosch Tassimo machine. I like milky/creamy coffee and hot choccy. There seem to be about 4 or 5 different models available. Has anyone been down this route before and can advise on which model does what please. Are the more expensive ones worth the extra?

Dieselman said:
I see you drive a Mini...

Well, my partner does and I get to have a go in the 'go kart' sometimes which is great fun. I still have my SL for real driving

We have a Tassimo but not impressed with it to be honest.

Dont waste your money on A Tassimo After A Few Months The Temperature Starts To Drop And you Get Luke Warm Coffee Spend The Extra and Get A Bean To Cup Machine Cheaper In The Long Run

There is only one espresso machine for the genuine hollow-eyed coffee addict - The Gaggia Junior - loaded up with 4-Star finest Lavazza caffeine, added oomph & grrrr....please don't bandy around with your plastic dutch caps full of Gawd knows what.....the mess is part of the process.

Throw in a large shot of Grappa for that perfect evening out......

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

We sold an expensive Gaggia on e-bay as we were fed up with the faffing about a "real" coffee machine needs, not just making coffee but cleaning everything too.

Now use a Tassimo for espressos & a Delonghi coffee bean perculator for normal coffee. All a fraction of the price and easier to clean & look after, each too their own etc!

Russ

I thoroughly recommend Tassimo. I've owned a Tassimo T85 for several years and use it on a daily basis. However, I also purchased a Nespresso Aerocinno (milk frother), as fresh milk is much better than the Tassimo creamers.

As a Costa Coffee loyalty card holder; this week I was offered a Tassimo T40 by Costa for just £30 (£120 retail) together with a £20 Tassimo T-Disc voucher.

No less than 55,000 T40's were snapped up by fellow Costa loyalty card holders within 24 hours. I gave mine away to my daughter.

Anyone used a Cuisinart grind & brew coffee maker?

Coffee?

On the subject of coffee, i was at Wyre Forest last week & had a coffee at the cafe there, i was so impressed i asked who their supplier was..

tea and Coffee

I thoroughly recommend Tassimo. I've owned a Tassimo T85 for several years and use it on a daily basis. However, I also purchased a Nespresso Aerocinno (milk frother), as fresh milk is much better than the Tassimo creamers.

As a Costa Coffee loyalty card holder; this week I was offered a Tassimo T40 by Costa for just £30 (£120 retail) together with a £20 Tassimo T-Disc voucher.

No less than 55,000 T40's were snapped up by fellow Costa loyalty card holders within 24 hours. I gave mine away to my daughter.

I also have the Nespresso Aerocinno (milk frother) & Braun Tassimo, pleased with them.

This is a comparative review on the current Tassimo brewers, alongside a guide on using Tassimo with an Aerocinno.

Tassimo Model Comparison

Using Tassimo with Aerocinno

I bought my Aerocinno directly from the Nespresso website, as you're unlikely to be able to buy them individually from the shops.

Also, flanaia1 stated that after a few months of Tassimo ownership that the the temperature of drinks would reduce. I'm sure there will be problem brewers, but after nearly four years usage I have never experienced anything but optimum/perfect drinks.

If you buy from John Lewis you will get a two year guarantee, with the option to buy an additional three year warranty.

This is a comparative review on the current Tassimo brewers, alongside a guide on using Tassimo with an Aerocinno.

Tassimo Model Comparison

Using Tassimo with Aerocinno

Also, flanaia1 stated that after a few months of Tassimo ownership that the the temperature of drinks would reduce. I'm sure there will be problem brewers, but after nearly four years usage I have never experienced anything but optimum/perfect drinks.

I think to be fair the temperature drop I experienced was common across all the pod machines and more likely to be with our water supply. The village where I live is supplied with UV treated borehole water and it is some of the hardest in the UK some of the better quality machines have built in water softeners which cures this problem, a kettle has the same issues despite regular descaling it takes longer to boil with time. If you are in a relatively soft water area a pod machine should be fine but never give the taste of a bean to cup machine

I also have a tassimo T85 and I think its the best device I have purchased in the last few years. We use it daily here at work, my customers love the coffee, I love the coffee (costa latte) and SWMBO loves the cadburys hot chocolate.

I really wouldnt be without it now...

I might get a seperate aerocinno now that ive seen the above as that is one thing I dont like - the idea of consuming so much long life creamer/milk stuff.

Mine has never had problems apart from routine cleaning.. it got blocked once which was amusing as coffee literally shot up onto the ceiling.. but that was just coffee ground built up on the nozzle causing a blockage..

I canned my Nespresso and gave it to my sister as I couldn't get on with the coffee available - like Flanaia I am a bean to cup man, as I can use whatever coffee blend I like in it.

For those who like the idea of really good espresso coffee but don't like the expense of a bean to cup machine, the Aeropress comes highly recommended by various coffee obsessive friends of mine - I'm buying one to take on family visits, as I just have to have a proper espresso in the morning.

I canned my Nespresso and gave it to my sister as I couldn't get on with the coffee available - like Flanaia I am a bean to cup man, as I can use whatever coffee blend I like in it.

For those who like the idea of really good espresso coffee but don't like the expense of a bean to cup machine, the Aeropress comes highly recommended by various coffee obsessive friends of mine - I'm buying one to take on family visits, as I just have to have a proper espresso in the morning.

We hav an areropress in the caravan - very lightweight so ideal - and the coffee it produces in very good. I was sceptical at first though!

We bought one. Just trying to source all the hot choccys to see which one my palette likes best:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom