Tatton Park, cheshire, Car show, Sat-Sun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am going :thumb:
Which day depends on weather, Sunday is looking favourite.
Anyone else from here?

We are going on Sunday didn't know about it until the guy who drives me at work was off and I had another stand in driver(Alan) told me he would be on the MB stand then it turned out he was an MB nut just like me and had a few MB's top guy and hope him and his car is there Sunday

How typical of how my life plans ! Im at Knutsford (right next to Tatton ) mon to fri

We are definitely on for this me SWMBO & JSWMBO can anyone recommend anywhere near for dinner nice pub in a nice location something like that?

The Dog in Over Peover :D:thumb:

The Dog is 6.7 miles from Tatton Park according to the AA Route Finder.

Just got back, great day ....added bonus that they got the weather wrong, it rained once:thumb: and that was when I was tucking into the MB owners 'dutch' buffet....left sbout 5pm, the rain then started...

Not as busy as usual but that is partly due to the weather forecast I think...

Closest ok place for food...The Swan (Brewersfayre)!

The Swan | Manchester | Our Pubs | Brewers Fayre Pub Restaurants

Went today in the sl60. I had a few people at the car when I came back.
Also had 2 people trying to buy the car from me. 1 note on the windscreen and one on my drivers seat lol.

Some nice cars.
I really like the pagodas and the old rollers.
Was a spur of the moment thing, and went with the 3 boys.

pity I missed you, would like to see the car...are you doing Capesthorne next Sunday? MB stand in front of hall so should be good...

Andrew Greenwood's Classicshows

Went today in the sl60. I had a few people at the car when I came back.
Also had 2 people trying to buy the car from me. 1 note on the windscreen and one on my drivers seat lol.

Some nice cars.
I really like the pagodas and the old rollers.
Was a spur of the moment thing, and went with the 3 boys.

looks good. Might try and get over.

Great...give me a shout if you do, will be on MB stand in front of hall, White R129 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom