Teenagers Party

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is pretty tame thankfully. I'm grateful that they're essentially harmless, especially when you hear about places totally trashed and violence resulting in the inevitable blue flashing lights :eek:

Good luck :D

It is pretty tame thankfully. I'm grateful that they're essentially harmless, especially when you hear about places totally trashed and violence resulting in the inevitable blue flashing lights :eek:

Hmm...The memories...:rock:

We gatecrashed a teenagers new years eve party this year :crazy:

We were having a very civilised affair in a friends house , over the evening , rather too much wine was consumed and it was decided that we would crash the teenagers party across the road .....

We tried the front entrance but the youths were uncooperative , so eight 35 to 40 year olds climbed over the back garden fence and attempted to 'mingle' , the kiddies were having none of it and got a bit bolshy , being drunk and old , we decided that discretion was the better part of valour and departed , to the derision of our wifes/girlfriends across the road. :D

The police arrived later when the party got a bit out of hand ( nothing to do with us by then )

'Twas a very funny evening ....

My parents know what I am like and what my best friends are like. I've had the same best friend since about 4. I've been allowed a drink in moderation since a young age,although it never interested me. Every new year my parents would go to Cornwall and they'd leave me and my sister in the house alone, knowing that we would have a party. Out of respect for my parents I was selective about who I invited,usually the maximum was about 20 people. I'd have to buy any snacks/alcohol myself and also clear everything up after. There were only ever a couple of minor incidents,the worse being me putting a speaker on a small nesting table,not realising there was a hair clip on it. When I removed the speaker in the morning there was a nice scratched area from the vibrations. Dad wasn't amused and I had to pay him out of my limited funds at the time.
It all depends on the teenager though,putting it on facebook is a bad idea. Letting the neighbours know is perhaps a good idea,telling them not to hesitate calling you if they feel the need.
If they can't be at home they will only end up out on the street with a can of scrumpy between them.

We gatecrashed a teenagers new years eve party this year :crazy:

We were having a very civilised affair in a friends house , over the evening , rather too much wine was consumed and it was decided that we would crash the teenagers party across the road .....

We tried the front entrance but the youths were uncooperative , so eight 35 to 40 year olds climbed over the back garden fence and attempted to 'mingle' , the kiddies were having none of it and got a bit bolshy , being drunk and old , we decided that discretion was the better part of valour and departed , to the derision of our wifes/girlfriends across the road. :D

The police arrived later when the party got a bit out of hand ( nothing to do with us by then )

'Twas a very funny evening ....
Me an a Mate were playing on the river last Saturday at midnight and came across a party and were invited in.

I think we were having more fun than they were so we declined the offer and sped off..drinking our beer..:D

If they can't be at home they will only end up out on the street with a can of scrumpy between them.

A can?????????????? How big?? When I was a teenager many, many moons ago we were in the pub at 13, going downtown at 14-15 then clubbing at 16. AHHHH those were the days, several pints of snakebite followed by purple vomit later on.:D:D

Friend of mine had a party many years ago - pre facebook. I was a teenager, he invited round 8 of his mates, and his parents all knew them.

One person let it slip in the school that he was going to this party, no parents (parents away), and on the evening my friends and I ended up being bouncers. We had, no kidding, over 100 people turn up, of various ages.... including those from a local pub.

They took over the bedrooms for 'activities', started doing Class A drugs, and lord knows what else. I don't think the fish tank survived. Several items got stolen, including a considerable amount of jewellery.

At 11.30pm, we couldn't cope anymore, so we called the police and told them what was going on. 8 vans turned up, and then several more. 15 arrests, a complaint and lord knows what else.

At 3am we checked the damage. Every room had been trashed.

Needless to say he didn't have another party. One of the worst nights of our lives.

epic-fail-photos-probably-bad-news-private-party-fail.jpg

Legally, you are responsible.....My advice is don't do it. Yours might be the sweetest nicest thing...but the friends, and friends of friends, the facebook friends...mixed with booze, and hormones....

Whilst the one we had went OK, we did have some un-announced guests, who where not admitted, and tried to make a fuss. All bodies who crashed over (about 10 of them) where not allowed to leave untill all had been cleared up. Some parents who came to collect also helped.....

Well the teenager went off to his dad's, and has now missed his train home...

Take That were very good, and the show excellent.

PhotoJun11223847.jpg

PhotoJun11220117-1.jpg

Photo11-06-2011215027.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a 19 year-old chap, so I've been to the odd house party. Most have been civilised affairs, but they can get out of hand.
Uni flat parties are terrible, from my experience. I'm not really a party fan, so when I was informed by my 11 flatmates in my halls last year, that there was to be a flat party, I was somewhat reluctant. I decided to nip out for a nice evening meal with my girlfriend, and when I returned to the flat, one of our cookers had disappeared, our kettle was full of milk, the microwave was full of pasta sauce, some chairs were missing from the kitchen, there was a small hole in one of the walls, and there were drunks everywhere. I retired to my room, only to be woken up at 4 in the morning by the security guard, to be told that everyone was to get out of the flat until they were sure that any guests were gone, so even those of us who were just having a quiet evening in our rooms, were made to stand outside for half an hour until the dregs of the party had disbanded. Not a fun experience, and the bill we had to pick up was ridiculous, and I objected to paying it.

I'm a 19 year-old chap, so I've been to the odd house party. Most have been civilised affairs, but they can get out of hand.
Uni flat parties are terrible, from my experience. I'm not really a party fan, so when I was informed by my 11 flatmates in my halls last year, that there was to be a flat party, I was somewhat reluctant. I decided to nip out for a nice evening meal with my girlfriend, and when I returned to the flat, one of our cookers had disappeared, our kettle was full of milk, the microwave was full of pasta sauce, some chairs were missing from the kitchen, there was a small hole in one of the walls, and there were drunks everywhere. I retired to my room, only to be woken up at 4 in the morning by the security guard, to be told that everyone was to get out of the flat until they were sure that any guests were gone, so even those of us who were just having a quiet evening in our rooms, were made to stand outside for half an hour until the dregs of the party had disbanded. Not a fun experience, and the bill we had to pick up was ridiculous, and I objected to paying it.

Pah - that's nothing. At one of ours we had a street load of people trying to get into our house. It was over run by people we didn't know. We had dealers, junkies and prozzies. Handily we'd moved all our stuff into next door's house so we could enjoy ourselves. The furniture wasn't ours and was crap anyway, so it was expendable. We had a few cop cars and a van or two with cop dogs in, but what I'm most proud of was the police helicopter hovering above us. They were even kind enough to illuminate us with their spotlight. The damage was negligible, considering our student house was crap anyway, so a quick sweep and we moved back in. Couldn't say the same for my head, belly and lungs the day after though.

One of the best parties was a pals one. Mate gets very very drunk and pegs it from the house, everyone drinking and having a good time. He can't remember which house it is (its a housing estate so easy to confuse the houses). He finds the wrong house and starts banging on the door, by this time its cold and wet. He aint getting in, so he kicks the door in. Police come and ask where he is meant to be. Policeman arrives at door of the correct house with said chap grabbed the the scruff of the neck "is this yours"...

He did the honourable thing, he paid for the new door and got off with no charges etc.

I did a similar thing, on a concoction of drink and something i should not have been, I peck it from a party, they found me in the hedge, 3 streets down sleeping in it...

Only thing I can remember, scraping bits of food of the cieling...yep, that really happened.

A belated PS to this thread, just in case it helps others!

After the various teenage protests, and some encouragements on here, we did agree to let him have a mate round one evening, while we were out for a meal.

He had some limit's set regarding booze and swimming, and in particular the combination.

We got back to find three unconscious teenagers asleep, numerous bottles of cider and lager down, (he later fessed up to hiding the empties in a neighbours skip!), and a frankly worrying amount of Vodka down.

What really ****** me off was that they had been swimming on this concoction also. Looked like someone had also been sick out of a window - he cleared that one up!

So experiment tried. Very glad that we did not leave him for the night as he thought. He's blown his chance...

Teenagers...just can't help themselves.

Glad its ok now. And I also hope anybody reading this thread, who thought we were being over the top realises the dangers involved.

Well done David. At least he can't give it the Kevin "its so not fair" you treated him like and adult and he's shown he isn't one.

m.

Those posts were a long way apart!

My recommendation is not to bother with one anyway! Costs even more than a teenager to run...

It does cause me stress because of the additional risk with drink. If we have to drain and refill it costs a fortune. (It takes 4 days with a hose 24 7, and two weeks of an industrial boiler full chat to heat up. It's a stupid teenanger diving in which really scares me though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom