Teleatlas CD's compatibility with COMAND 2.0E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
W169 A, W205 C, R172 SLC, W447 vantastic
Does anyone know if the DX series of Teleatlas Cd's work in a COMAND 2.0E model number A208 820 44 89?

What is the most comprehensive Teleatlas CD I should get for the above COMAND?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I assume its for a CLK ? Yes its a DX one assuming you have it factory fitted. As for the most comprehensive, surely the latest one ?!

saorbust said:
I assume its for a CLK ? Yes its a DX one assuming you have it factory fitted. As for the most comprehensive, surely the latest one ?!

Its not factory fitted but I think its the latest model that could be supplied with a 208 CLK. It says on the side COMAND 2.0E- E/Head unit A208 820 44 89.

Just looking for someone to fit it properly for now!

Alfie said:
Does anyone know if the DX series of Teleatlas Cd's work in a COMAND 2.0E model number A208 820 44 89?

What is the most comprehensive Teleatlas CD I should get for the above COMAND?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Actually I would get the new Mercedes one Great Britain Ver 4.0 (MB part no: B67823475) which has TMC and the Michelin guide all on one disc. Suprisingly it identifies itself as the Teleatlas Great Britian and Ireland 2005/2006DX with TMC and Michelin Guide, which is not available from Teleatlas themselves as yet (i.e. www.navshop.com). And this part is available now as I have had a copy since begining of June.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom