Television (Malcolm)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldcro

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Sport 3.0 HSE
Just read on the other forum that Malcolm has lost three fingers in a table saw accident. He is no longer a member here so may not read our posts, but I would like to wish him a speedy recovery and the best of luck.

Bit of a bugger picking your nose with a thumb!

My old Sea cadet Sub Lt did the same and took great delight in putting half a finger up his nose which looked as if a full one was up there.

Terrible news. I hope he recovers quickly

Thats terrible news, I wish Malcolm a speedy recovery.

Never met the man but not a nice thing for anyone and certainly a bind on a daily basis as he readjusts.

Hope a speedy recovery happens.

From his latest post, he cut a little finger completely off, the next 2 were hanging by a bit of skin - but they've sewn everything back together! Far too early to know if it's worked - it's all bandaged and plaster cast. Definitely not a nice experience!!

i hope he makes a speedy recovery, he`s a very nice bloke, goes above and beyond to help strangers out.

Poor guy - best wishes if he reads this forum.

Sorry to hear that :(

Not a nice thing to happen to anyone at any time, I hope that he makes a good recovery :)

Will

Sad news. I work with industrial machinery on a regular basis and know how unforgiving it can be. I can still count up to ten but know others that can't.

Get well soon Malcolm.

Gaz

original post deleted. Get well soon :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i hope he makes a speedy recovery, he`s a very nice bloke, goes above and beyond to help strangers out.

+1 to that,he always does his best trying to help old or new members :)
Wish you all the best mate and i hope you get better soon :thumb:

From his latest post, he cut a little finger completely off, the next 2 were hanging by a bit of skin - but they've sewn everything back together! Far too early to know if it's worked - it's all bandaged and plaster cast. Definitely not a nice experience!!

I managed to amputate a couple of toes, losing an argument with a lawn mower. The experts managed to re-attach them, and they mostly worked after a couple of months of itching. I hope Malcolm has the same fortune.

Ouch, I hope it heals OK. I nearly chopped a finger off with a lawn mower so I know it really hurts! :(

Silent thoughts, " I hope it's not his right hand, if you know what I mean 'arry!"
;):devil:

my word this thread made me cringe.

Mrs M is forever watching A&E type TV and I just sit in the corner and squirm!

I wish you a speedy recovery Malcolm. :thumb:

I know a couple of guy's that have severed digits. One of them works for a huge facilities management company and had the mishap whilst using a chop saw on the bonnet of his company van. :crazy: Quite how he kept his job in todays H&S concious world is beyond me.

Both men recovered although the thumb on the hand of "bonnet worker" is not a pretty sight.

Met him once, really nice bloke! - I hope you have a speedy recovered m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom