Tempted !!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gl boy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes ML 350 , E220 cabriolet Amg premium plus , Porsche 968 sports
When I picked up my SL from my Mercedes dealer , they had an unregistered SL350 with a lot of option boxes ticked !!!
I'm seriously thinking of trading my own SL IN FOR IT ,,, but only way I can truly afford it is if I part ex my ML in too ,,, is it worth putting all my eggs in one basket ??? And buying a cheap 4wd afterwards ??? Guess I'll be saving in the long run as it would only be one lot of dealer service costs and one large amount road tax ( hopefully )
Thoughts please , I'm appreciative of any input thanks Jon

Depends on your 4x4 usage really. Is that the main car with the SL a 'toy'? How often have you used the ML to carry you plus two or more others? How about the roads in winter where you are?
It sounds boring but writing a simple pro and con list might clarify things in your mind.

^ In that case, do you really need the ML?
Would the dealer give you a favourable P/Ex?
Are you happy with the 350 you have, or is it just the better spec new car tempting you?
All questions I'd be asking myself.

Depends on your 4x4 usage really. Is that the main car with the SL a 'toy'? How often have you used the ML to carry you plus two or more others? How about the roads in winter where you are?
It sounds boring but writing a simple pro and con list might clarify things in your mind.

Your totally right , so far used the ML about 5 times in the last 6 / 8 weeks , as I have to go to a warehouse for provisions for my restaurants , but also when my I take out my mom and my niece and nephew when their over I like them to have a bit of luxury , and yes I'm very much in need of some form of 4wd in the winter as I'm pretty rural :wallbash: ,,,,

^ In that case, do you really need the ML?
Would the dealer give you a favourable P/Ex?
Are you happy with the 350 you have, or is it just the better spec new car tempting you?
All questions I'd be asking myself.

I'm happy yes with my toy lol , but yes the new car has really turned my head and thoughts and is tempting me big tine as it has the porcelain leather and black piano wood which I reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy want !!! Wanted in my sl I have now but could source either :mad: ,,, as for needing the ML !!!! Not sure :confused::confused: !!! But as stated in my previous comment I'm in need of something

I would go with the heart and worry about the 4x4 when the winter comes. Easy enough to pick up a cheap 4x4 when needed.

That's my thoughts MrHanky , my only worry is that il be putting everything into one awesome car instead if having 2 very desirable cars and that's what's making me weary ATM :( but as yiu say worry about the winter when it gets here !!!! Very possible thought ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom