Terminal Velocity 3 - 26th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JamesRan

Car
W220 S65 AMG
Hi All

Terminal Velocity 3
26th September
RAF Woodbridge
Home

Myself and a friend have just booked this. Really enjoyed the last one, was a great day out. Would be great to see some of you again, and meet some other forum members. Thought I'd spread the word and see if anyone would be interested! :)

If anyone would like to book let me know and I'll give instructions. It's £125 all in. Passengers are £5.

JamesRan - S65
Olly - C63 507

I'll come along to watch the Craig The Bushwacker - the boy did good last time :thumb:.

Probably not this time. The brick-like aero qualities of the estate isn't going to produce much more speed without a longer run.

Now, if there was going to be a tail wind :D

Probably not this time. The brick-like aero qualities of the estate isn't going to produce much more speed without a longer run.

Now, if there was going to be a tail wind :D

I think they're looking at extending the track, but most likely I will be at Vmax!

I think they're looking at extending the track, but most likely I will be at Vmax!

And I don't feel like stumping up £400 either for VMax :eek:

The next VMax is for exotica only according to the website. Not sure if Mercs count ? :dk:

And I don't feel like stumping up £400 either for VMax :eek:

The next VMax is for exotica only according to the website. Not sure if Mercs count ? :dk:

Justin, Luke and myself are already booked!

I think both will be good as they appeal to different types of cars but as a spectator, I wish they didn't! :crazy:

I agree Steve,

If they were different days I would be at both.

I would have done both also. The VMAX super car show it is for me. Where else do you get to see those kind of super cars run. For me it is worth the price just to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom