Terminal Velocity 4 - 5th June 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How many runs do you generally get?

The chap in the blue A45 ran 10 times and his brother 18 !!!

I hope some more people sign up to this as it's looking a little thin on the ground so far.

And I only get to practice editing at these type of events so if anyone wants some clips or on board shots give me a shout on the day ......I'm 6ft 2 and built like a wind chime :D

Much better starting at 9am, I'm not overly keen on getting up at 5:30 on a Sunday when I do it all week.

184mph to beat Mr Maxwell!! Feeling confident? :cool:

Much better starting at 9am, I'm not overly keen on getting up at 5:30 on a Sunday when I do it all week.

184mph to beat Mr Maxwell!! Feeling confident? :cool:

184 was top speed for the day but the weather was appalling!

Confident? No, but hopeful :thumb:

Really hope its dry on the 5th June! :eek:

TV5 in July has been cancelled as the MOD want the airstrip so there is only this and the September event for this year :thumb:

Hope a few observers can make it on Sunday (unless they want to run! :D)

Apparently there's no availability of weekends for the rest of the year. What else do they use it for? It looks pretty run down in places and I tried to get into the control tower last time for a nosey but the steps had been removed.

Apparently there's no availability of weekends for the rest of the year. What else do they use it for? It looks pretty run down in places and I tried to get into the control tower last time for a nosey but the steps had been removed.

Not sure but they have big guns so not going to argue with them!

For those that are going down the strip tomorrow, don't forget crash hats AND driving licence if driving :thumb:

sjmaxwell said:
For those that are going down the strip tomorrow, don't forget crash hats AND driving licence if driving :thumb:
thank you Steve almost forgot about the license

The Sun is expected to shine in Suffolk tomorrow, may be ale to get along to watch. Enjoy it those that attend.

Looks like a good event, it is a shame it is so far away from me , need some good midlands events

Gave mine a quick clean ready for tomorrow! See you guys there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 35
This event will start at 10am not 9am if anybody fancies a lie in.

Another great day out guys :thumb:

Shame you couldn't make it Jay :(

[YOUTUBE HD]LeI60gdBSX4?rel=0&vq=hd720[/YOUTUBE HD]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom