Terminal Velocity 6 April 30th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
final few for now...

Attachments

• 1DSL5682.jpg
    1DSL5682.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 1DSL5690.jpg
    1DSL5690.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 1DSL5727.jpg
    1DSL5727.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 30
Silver ES the fastest I was told.

Managed 184 mph was hoping for 190 but conditions put paid to that.

Going back in July for the double ton

image-633034687.jpg

hopefully :)

Must be lovely. What power is it pushing?

Yes thanks It suits me I'm tall and a little overweight so carts me around nice and comfy :) 725 hp at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

001 said:
Silver ES the fastest I was told. Managed 184 mph was hoping for 190 but conditions put paid to that. Going back in July for the double ton hopefully :)

184 is good and towards end of day i guess when wind speed was lower. I managed 177 in my C63 running 550.

Spot on all similar speeds for us all.

Only slight disappointment for me on the day was losing out to an M5 on a run , saying that I had the wife in the passenger seat.
I've told her back to slimming world on Wednesday night..! :)

Another great day, think I have a clip of the white c63's together and I've put a video in the driving section.

001 said:
Silver ES the fastest I was told. Managed 184 mph was hoping for 190 but conditions put paid to that. Going back in July for the double ton hopefully :)

Good result thats me in the pic next to you. Your car went really well and sounded very good. I will say hello next time.

001 said:
Yes thanks have you booked TV for July ?

Not yet but will soon. I have some more power added next week......

Anyone going to Acid's ( MSL ) Roll Master on the 22 July ?

Last edited:
ftb said:
How fast did GT S go?
No it didn't. I took my GT S to VMAX and it managed 184 without the headwind and over a slightly longer run with 620BHP.

Last edited:
001 saw you there but didn't get a chance to speak! I was in the silver E55 parked up

Peter - will be running at acids event

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom