• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Terminal Velocity Part Deux

I have just stuck my fingers down my throat. I have to drop 20kg by the time we get together.

I must go faster!

Bruno did a really good launch will post the video later on!

Sadly, I've put on over 2 stone since I retired last Nov.
Luckily I'm still a skinny runt.

Thought I was fat being 70kg at 5'11.. Feel better now, I'll skip the gym this week.:D

Seriously though both cars did great, no surprise Craig had a better top end.
Better gearing, better gearbox 7g vs 5g not to mention the Cls is heavier but it looks so damn good!

I think I probably out weigh everyone at 21st, 134kg. No wonder my poor car was so slow lol.

There's a a video over in the driving section, tried to get everyone but it's just luck where I am at the time.

In know :( I've got an annoying habit of hitting the record button by accident early then when I go to record I press it again and it stops filming :doh:

Got your arm and leg in it though, in fact didn't even realise that was you till late in the day :rolleyes:

marty359 said:
In know :( I've got an annoying habit of hitting the record button by accident early then when I go to record I press it again and it stops filming :doh: Got your arm and leg in it though, in fact didn't even realise that was you till late in the day :rolleyes:

Looks fantastic Marty, thank you ever so much for putting together another special vid

In know :( I've got an annoying habit of hitting the record button by accident early then when I go to record I press it again and it stops filming :doh:

Got your arm and leg in it though, in fact didn't even realise that was you till late in the day :rolleyes:

That's Ok, I saw my purple hoody make an appearance, must have been a shock for everyone I was wearing that again :dk:

There's a a video over in the driving section, tried to get everyone but it's just luck where I am at the time.

great video marty looks very professional again :thumb:

PS. I did comfortably pass the evo x after he blew me away at the start :D

What did you get on the day?

not as fast as last time 166 got 169 last time maybe it was because Ive put bigger wheels since the may tv1 that makes the car sit a bit taller that's my theory anyway lol

Results from tv2

Attachments

• image-2809178980.jpg
    image-2809178980.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom