Terraclean

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

huffdaddy

Has anybody used terra clean on w123 petrol engine ? Thinking of having it done. Many thanks Chris W123 200e owner

There are a few posts about it if you do a search!

Tony.

I think it's only available/possible to be done on fuel injected cars, I phoned my local guy enquiring about having it done on my Dads 1995 Mk3 Fiesta.
I was told it couldn't be done, If it was the later Mk4 1995 Fiesta it could of been done.
It's worth asking for yourself though, let us know your findings ;)

I think it's only available/possible to be done on fuel injected cars, I phoned my local guy enquiring about having it done on my Dads 1995 Mk3 Fiesta.
I was told it couldn't be done, If it was the later Mk4 1995 Fiesta it could of been done.
It's worth asking for yourself though, let us know your findings ;)

The OP's car is a 200E so is fuel injected:thumb:

TerraClean Application

They state coverage starts at 1992 QUOTE:- Coverage starts in 1992. KE-Jetronic (CIS-E) fuel injection systems are not covered.

Even if they hadn't said this solvents that are going remove carbon from fuel systems and cylinder heads is going to be pretty aggressive. Elastomers used in gaskets and seals have come a long way since the 80's and I reckon the old ones in a W123 might be vulnerable to attack so I would say a big NO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom