Test drives. CL65 and C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great choice

I'm sure you'll enjoy

Picking her up tomorrow morning......beyond excited

Welcome to the smily face club !:D

Will have some feedback later but too busy driving. Have been to the petrol station once already today.

Enjoy now for the remap...

GT500E said:
Will have some feedback later but too busy driving. Have been to the petrol station once already today.

Get used to that, I average around 200 miles on a tank (£60 to fill it) and a massive permanent grin on my face.

Need to go get eggs darling....we have none...

image-2618597094.jpg

Fantastic choice & rare find in these parts with such spec/miles

Are you offering passenger rides as standard ??? :D :D

Last edited:
Need to go get eggs darling....we have none...

Love this! Indeed you will find every excuse to get out and drive...

Cl65

Have suddenly fancied a large MB for doing my weekly 200 mile round trip to Cambridge

So CL63 crossed my mind but then saw the CL65 advertised

Can well imagine that selling privately would be tricky

Did Portadown offer a reduced price + warranty ?

That would be good to know

Thanks

Bieldside said:
Can well imagine that selling privately would be tricky Did Portadown offer a reduced price + warranty ? That would be good to know Thanks

Yes and yes. They have had the car for a few months so I would imagine they are keen to move it on.

Everything I try to attach more than one pic the app messes up so I will do a few posts

image-1097343603.jpg

In short I love this car...

I have covered about 300 hundred miles mostly in S+ in the last 30 hours and it just gets better and better.

I thought it might be too close to the 335d but it is worlds apart.

The only niggle so far is a slight dash rattle which can be easily sorted. I am delighted with the MPG as my last car averaged 6-8mpg.

I love the understated nature of the car. The mustang was an attention whore and I couldn't be subtle even if I tired but the C63 can blend in when needed.

It ticks all the boxes for me..looks, toys, comfort, build quality, noise, performance....

great choice, you will defiantly enjoy it

Lenny63 said:
Fantastic choice & rare find in these parts with such spec/miles Are you offering passenger rides as standard ??? :D :D

Agree..this car found me. It never even made it onto the dealers website. I swore I would never drive a white car but this car was just irresistible. I think it's the combination of being a salon, PPP and the black alloys.

I have had a queue of people asking for passenger rides so far...most of the family and friends are done.

nico2014 said:
Love this! Indeed you will find every excuse to get out and drive...

And the local shop was "out of stock" so had to go another shop further away.

Then I stopped at the man cave on the way home and ended up giving it a quick 1.5hr clean.

3 hours to get eggs is normal??

Cl65

Yes and yes. They have had the car for a few months so I would imagine they are keen to move it on.
Many thanks

But but you stopped from buying it? Too big, too "boring" .....

Never driven a CL AMG so this is the start of my journey

Seems that if I was serious that the 2011 facelift CL63 is as fast but not V12

There is a similar car near to me in west London as Portadown is not round the corner !! And sadly I cant send you a PM as my number of posts dont qualify

Enjoy the new toy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom