Test drove a new CLK320 Cabriolet today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RichardM

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 CLS350 CDI
My local dealer had a launch day for the new E Class estate and CLK Cabriolet.

I went down there and had a look round and took a CLK320 Cabriolet for a spin, lovely day for it with the roof down as it was clear blue skies.

It really is a lovely car, beautiful sound from the engine (I'm used to a CDi) and really clever hood mechanism and so nice to drive. With the windows up there wasn't much buffeting at all.

They also laid on a BBQ, masseur, golf swing lessons, really nicely laid on. The guy that went out in the car with me on the test drive was a master technician so I took the opportunity to ask lots of questions about my car and tell him issues I've had. He was very keen to get my car straight in the workshop when we got back to have a look which he did whilst I had some food. He didn't fix anything but had a look at the error read outs and said he'd call me on monday to get it booked in for a couple of days.

Top service by MB Hertford. He also told me they have just taken over the dealerships in Bishops Stortford and Harpenden.

I need a 320 Engine in my car :O

They had the same day at Medway Mercedes today.
Did you get your goodie bag and an MB Rubix cube?

Yep, with the sides of the rubix cube in different Mercedes colours (has three different silvers) and also a motion dvd. Haven't looked at that yet.

Lets hope all other MB "Stealerships" sit up and take note! Mind you, my main dealer in Belfast (Isaac Agnew) are tremendous too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom