Testing the water - Any interest in my S211 320CDI?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Timster

Car
Currently Merc' Less.
Hi Folks.

Well, since buying the Zoe for my commute, my wife has had the Merc and she doesn't like it. It's too, big, too fast, too many gadgets ..........

I'm considering getting rid as I never get to drive it, and probably buying her a wee Dacia! Crazy I know, but there's no point in keeping it if it's not wanted!

It's a '53 plate S211 E320cdi.

I bought it from it's first owner December 2014 after our S210 was written off. The guy bought it new and maintained it immaculately. I have a huge folder with every penny ever spent on the car, and it's wanted for nothing in it's time! He sold it as he retired and didn't need such a big car.

Since having it I've had it serviced, replaced the air compressor for the suspension, and just spent about £1000 on a full service, 12 month MOT, and some general maintanence - front ball joints, coil springs, brakes, tyres etc.

Would there be any interest here for it? Not convinced I'm selling it yet, but testing the waters.

It's a '53 plate.
225,000 miles (You read that right, was on 211,000 when I bought it.
MOT until Dec
Currently on 4 brand new winter tyres, there's 4 michelin primacy sitting in my garage to go back on when it warms up.

Cream leather interior.
Drivers Memory seat.
Avantgarde spec, but with the comfort pack - small wheels.

Everything works as when new. No malfunctions. The electric parcel shelf still works which i gather is unusual!

Has a Fixed Flange Towbar with 7 pin electrics

Can't think of much else to say about it. It's not the 7 seat model, doesn't have command or heated seats. Does have built in handsfree - will include in the sale a nokia 6310i and visseo which is what I use.

PM me if you're potentially interested. Am thinking about the £2500 mark as a starting point. Car is currently located in and around Edinburgh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom