Texas drugs bust - (maybe)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WLeg

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB GLC250
Texas DOT Vehicle stopped by an alert DPS Trooper on highway I-10 between San Antonio and Seguin , TX

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

The Mexicans cloned a Texas DOT Truck and got busted smuggling drugs...
I wonder how long they got away with it before they got busted?
BELOW ARE PICTURES TAKEN AFTER
A RAID ON THE DRUG DEALER'S HOUSE IN MEXICO .

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture11.jpg

I'm in the wrong trade.......:p If this is all true (it was emailed to me by a US cop though).....:crazy:

Last time I saw that much cash it was being put on a cargo plane by the pallet load destined for Iraq intended for "reconstruction".

The US Treasury Department for a remarkably long time kept wondering why so many $100 bills were "missing" from circulation. Economists came up with all sorts of theories because nobody could believe that such vast sums of cash were involved.

It also explains why money launderers are in such demand. (When not funding cricketing events....)

Last time I saw that much cash it was being put on a cargo plane by the pallet load destined for Iraq intended for "reconstruction".

The US Treasury Department for a remarkably long time kept wondering why so many $100 bills were "missing" from circulation. Economists came up with all sorts of theories because nobody could believe that such vast sums of cash were involved.

That was only $9b....

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2006/11/09/9_billion_missing_in_action

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom