Textar E pads. Low dust performance pads.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
I want to do a trial with these pads but I don't currently have a car that I can use a set on.

Is there any forum member that would like a FREE st of these E pads to try? I would like to fit them too to check the fitment quality.

The advantages of epad:

• Abrasion-resistant

• low dust formulation for cleaner wheels

• any residue accumulation washes away easily

• Low noise

• quiet formulation for optimum comfort

• High performance

• performance level comparable to European standard friction formulations

• Long life service

• lower degree of wear

Please email me on [email protected] with your cars reg number.

This offer excludes AMG cars with 8 front pads!

Not for me at the moment but I must say that is a very generous offer.....I for one will be very interested in your conclusions.
good luck with the ''experiment''.

Mic

The offer has been taken.

Watch this space for feedback on the pads.

Thanks Olly - very much appreciated. Didn't realise that there was report writing involved - but hey I can do that too!

Where is that Spellcheck button??

Any more feedback Mike?

Report no 2 - absolutely fine here now car is back and running again. No squealing under braking, no fade and limited dust generation so all very good indeed.

Many thanks again for swopping them over for me.

I'd be interested to see how these compare with the other "low dust" pads on the market.

I tried the Green stuff pads once... I was quite disappointed at how quickly they needed replacing.

The ATE ones sound good if they do deliver long life to both pad and disk.

For the moment, both ATE discs and pads look like new. I have driven around 10k kms only since change, so too soon to make a clear appréciation apart from clean rims all the time ;)

Report No 3 following 500 mile round trip over weekend to Wales and back. Same as above - no fade , no noise and no dust so still all good.

I wonder what they would be like on my new Discovery....

Hmmm... My C32 is in need of front pads in a couple of months or so, just wondering if these are worth trying over stock AMG pads? I don't want to lose any stopping power by changing from OE pads, any thoughts?

Hmmm... My C32 is in need of front pads in a couple of months or so, just wondering if these are worth trying over stock AMG pads? I don't want to lose any stopping power by changing from OE pads, any thoughts?

Performance (stopping power included) with all pads has to be within a set % of OEM - therefore you'll find all the OEM quality brands very similar.

the EPAD specifically targets customers who want the same performance as OEM, but less dust, and less wear.

If you pop your reg into our website, it'll show you if the EPAD range is available for your car.

Patrick

Anyone else using the Epad and have any feedback on them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom