Textar LOW DUST 'E-PADs'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Hi guys,

We have just taken delivery of the full range (don't get too excited its only about 30 different pads at the moment) of the new Textar E-PAD

Designed by TMD Friction (one of the worlds leading original brake suppliers) the E-PAD is a new friction material, which will hopefully take the market by storm.

Below is the press release from Textar.

The advantages of epad:

Abrasion resistant
- low dust formulation for cleaner wheels,
- any residue accumulation washes away easily
Please see Dust test here: Wheel dust comparison test

Low noise
- quiet formulation for optimum comfort
High performance
- performance level comparable to European standard friction formulations
Long life service
- lower degree of wear

Currently TMD are only producing this for choosen German applications, such as......
  • BMW 3 Series (E36, E46 & E90)
  • BMW 5 Series (E39, E60, E65)
  • BMW 6 Series (E63, E64)
  • Mercedes 203 (C Class, CLK, CLC, SLK)
  • Mercedes S Class
  • VW Golf MK IV & MK V
  • VW Tiguan
  • Audi A4 & A3

These are available online NOW (you can see if its an E-PAD as the part number ends in a E) - So pop your registration in, and see if its available!

Brake Pads | Brake Pads and Brake Sensors for any car

Textar_epad.jpg

Ok, I dont have a C32 AMG, however I do have the front brake calipers from one and so need to know if these parts exist for a C32 AMG. Thanks.

Ok, I dont have a C32 AMG, however I do have the front brake calipers from one and so need to know if these parts exist for a C32 AMG. Thanks.

haha, what happened, the calipers 'fell off' and made their way onto your car :devil:

I don't think they cover the AMG or M Sport Models (i may be wrong) however if you have the reg of the same vehicle the calipers came off - i can have a look :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom