Thank you Emma Raducanu

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wonder what he thought of you?
He loved me, obvs. He didn't like any of the children I was with who asked for autographs though, and refused them. Despite being at the LTA facilities in Roehampton at the time. My opinion was formed 😋

Woke? So you tell the OP not to claim ER for England because she is GB's but I can't do the same? I think you just like to stir things up...in what should have been a wholesome thread about a great talent. Could you be more condescending? Fool.
I fear you are wasting your time. 😐

Woke? So you tell the OP not to claim ER for England because she is GB's but I can't do the same? I think you just like to stir things up...in what should have been a wholesome thread about a great talent. Could you be more condescending? Fool.
Second time you have resorted to insults from behind your keyboard. Wow big man.

As they say, "no point arguing with a drunk or a fool” on your way now.
Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 07.56.09.png

I’m curious as to how the word ‘woke’ is relevant to this thread. The member in question was challenged for being an ole misery guts and all of a sudden he accuses the challengers of being woke? Am I missing something? 🤷‍♂️

I’m curious as to how the word ‘woke’ is relevant to this thread. The member in question was challenged for being an ole misery guts and all of a sudden he accuses the challengers of being woke? Am I missing something? 🤷‍♂️
It’s just a word old people use when confused, it’s a fad and will soon pass.

It’s just a word old people use when confused, it’s a fad and will soon pass.
I don't use it...and I would probably pass as being old. He's being a ...

I was thinking the same. Looking forward to his answer. Ive certainly never been accused of being woke before. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

It is a new news cahnnel. Very anti woke, anti pc. Presenters of all races saying it as it is.
It is an opinion channel. Very anti woke, anti pc. Presenters of all races saying what they hope will further their careers in the alt-right sphere.

Given it more thought Ant, it IS confusion by old people, see below:

1631960730116.jpeg

Surprisingly ageist post. Considering previous accusations of racism in this thread, even more surprising. I guess some "isms" are more acceptable than others 😜

Hopefully this thread will end or be blocked soon 😉

Surprisingly ageist post. Considering previous accusations of racism in this post even more surprising. I guess some "isms" are more acceptable than others 😜

Why should it be blocked? Do you not like it?

Surprisingly ageist post. Considering previous accusations of racism in this thread, even more surprising. I guess some "isms" are more acceptable than others 😜

You are making the mistake of assuming the ageist poster is an adult. I suspect he/ she / it is in fact a child with grammarley correcting all their spelling mistakes. :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom