Thank you Emma Raducanu

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Really?

Romaninan dad, Chinese mother, not born in this country. Now you’re claiming the trophy for England. She is British yes. Fantastic achievement for the lass. No glory for England.
Well said.
Sure she is good with a bat & ball but I note that at the first opportunity she chose to remind everybody of her heritage by speaking in her native language - hardly that proud to be British is she?

Well said.
Sure she is good with a bat & ball but I note that at the first opportunity she chose to remind everybody of her heritage by speaking in her native language - hardly that proud to be British is she?
Solid Golden. 😂😂😂

Well said.
Did you miss that she massively raised her potential sponsorship income by demonstrating her global reach?
British and savvy.

Well said.
First time I heard her speak after she won was English. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How do you know it’s her native language?

Who exactly was she speaking to when you heard her speaking Mandarin?

Do you only speak 1 language?

To dodge some tax i hear a flat in Monaco is the usual move for sports top earners. Then she will be a Monacan.

Well said.

To dodge some tax i hear a flat in Monaco is the usual move for sports top earners. Then she will be a Monacan.
Pure ****ing misery.

Well said.
Given she was born in Canada and has been here since she was 2-years old, I think her ‘native’ language may well be English and indeed she is well spoken in English. She may also speak other languages fluently perhaps including Chinese and Romanian. From comments I’ve seen from people that know her, it seems Emma is very proud to be British.

I don’t understand why people seem to want to suck the joy out of any and every good news story. Does my head in.

Given she‘s been here since she was 2-years old, I think her ‘native’ language may well be English and indeed she is well spoken in English. She may also speak other languages fluently perhaps including Chinese and Romanian. From comments I’ve seen from people that know her, it seems Emma is very proud to be British.

I don’t understand why people seem to want to suck the joy out of any and every good news story. Does my head in.
You can’t change some peoples way of thinking.

Given she was born in Canada and has been here since she was 2-years old, I think her ‘native’ language may well be English and indeed she is well spoken in English. She may also speak other languages fluently perhaps including Chinese and Romanian. From comments I’ve seen from people that know her, it seems Emma is very proud to be British.

Absolute scuffers.

Those with an unpleasant political bent have invaded every part of the internet with their perverted message, shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom