Thank You!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dvb247

Car
AMG e55
It's with a very heavy heart that my much loved e class AMG has been sold:(
It wasn't just about the car to me, it was about this forum that enhanced my experience of ownership over the last few years:roll eyes:
I've asked all sorts of questions be it silly or not and have always got an answer:thumb:, in return I've tried to do the same:dk:
With many invitations to events like VMAX, Goodwood, MB Brooklands and Santa Pod which I've attended and thoroughly enjoyed, so that's where the thanks you's come in:D

Thank you to everyone on this forum for all your help, comments and humour with a special thanks to Paul L and Ricky S whom I have met and taken advice from on several occasions.

I Just hope that a find a similar welcoming community at LR and you never know I might find myself in another MB sometime soon:rock:

Dave

This is the Hotel California.

You can check out any time you want but you can never leave...

I sold mine a while back too so I can sympathize, going to look at another 911 next week so hopefully their forums are as good too.
Always have liked LR products myself and have had a few, which one did you go for?.

Oli - 911uk.com

Thanks I will check the forum out, one thing I did wonder was should I avoid one that has the ceramic brake upgrade?, I'm only worried because I know a normal set of discs and pads for one are about £1100 ish, so not a million miles away from the E55 but am worried about the cost of replacing the ceramics when the time comes.

I'm going to look at one next week, hopefully it will be the one, it's a Grey,Manual 997TT with 20k miles:D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom