Thanking my lucky stars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W4E300

Car
CLK 350 Sport
Whilst heading up one of our main motorways last week at around 11:00, I was tailed at speed in a spirited fashion(!) by a Jaguar xk. The road was pretty clear and we we both 'enjoying ourselves' a bit ....

We both flew passed a Skoda Octavia in the left hand lane, driven by a guy in a white shirt. As the Jag went passed, the Skoda pulled out behind him and on came the flashing blues in the grill.......heart in mouth, licence in bin. We both pulled over into the right hand lane and the Skoda drew alongside....

The driver made the internationally recognised sign to 'slow down and behave' - and then drove off ahead of us........

Thank you patron saint of jammy bast**ds......

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Whilst heading up one of our main motorways last week at around 11:00, I was tailed at speed in a spirited fashion(!) by a Jaguar xk. The road was pretty clear and we we both 'enjoying ourselves' a bit ....

We both flew passed a Skoda Octavia in the left hand lane, driven by a guy in a white shirt. As the Jag went passed, the Skoda pulled out behind him and on came the flashing blues in the grill.......heart in mouth, licence in bin. We both pulled over into the right hand lane and the Skoda drew alongside....

The driver made the internationally recognised sign to 'slow down and behave' - and then drove off ahead of us........

Thank you patron saint of jammy bast**ds......

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Clearly your brain, like that of the Jaguar driver, is in your right foot.

Must have been excruciatingly embarrassing being pulled by a Skoda when you were driving 'spiritedly'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom