Thanks Ian For A Good Day (pics)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aletank

MB Enthusiast
I'd just like to say a big Thank You to Ian for organising todays G2G, I thoroughly enjoyed it and so did my Dad.
My favourite car was defiantly Matt's SL - A great car with a nice owner ;) Close second was Brians E320CDI, I think this was my Dads favourite though :bannana:
I thought it was a great day and was great to meet you all :rock:

Here's the few pics I took unedited except for the number plates - If anyone wants high resolution copies let me know and I'll E-mail them ;) CLICK ME FOR PICS

But thanks again Ian for going to the bother of organising a great day :rock: :rock:

I second that... Many Thanks Ian for a great day.
Good to meet new faces, and the 'old' ones too :D

Sorry I shot off early, but i'm now sat at a window overlooking a snowy mountain in the lake district. :bannana:

Cheers,

Matt.

Well done Ian, it was good to put a face to the screen names. Had a good time......but where was the bar???:)

Bob

Again, thanks all, a good day worth the effort for all those who attended I thought.

I would like to thank EVERYONE who turned up, Great to meet you all again, sorry the weather wasnt kinder and that my son was late in providing shelter. Lots of nice cars to drool over (you reading this Matt?) Lots of nice people to chat to, if I missed talking to you I appologise (that could be a good thing ha ha). Got a taste for this now, I will do better next year.

ONCE AGAIN GUYS MANY MANY THANKS.
:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Didn't know what to expect. But had a nice day. You guys are so knowledgeable !

Thanks to Ian for all his effort

Thanks to Aletank for the first piccies....My car looks great..........

KIF_0287.jpg

Last edited:
Had a really good day out, thanks Ian for the hospitality have met loads more people today and seen some very nice cars.:bannana:

Hi all, tried my best to get there today, got stuck in football traffic at Bolton during a stop off, then got rear end shunted at a junction in south Preston, so decided to go home.

Hope you had a good time and hope to see you all at the next one.

Craig

Thanks Ian for the hot brew & advice :rock: Learnt a few things about the car which'd been puzzling me. Nice to meet you all, when's the next one then?

Thanks Ian , we all had a really good time. We left and had a drive up to fleetwood followed by a tandoori in St annes.

Then back up the road :) Just back :)

Im sure i will meet you next time :D

Hey people,
Nice to meet you all for the first time, I'm sure it wont be the last.
Therese thanks everyone for making her welcome too, sorry I had to leave early but she wanted to flex my credit card a little and after seeing some of the mods and add ons I saw today looks like I'll be doing the same real soon .
Thanks again.

Cheers Ian, nice day spoilt by the weather at times, but what do you expect in October.

Good turnout despite the weather, well done mate.:bannana: :bannana:

I'll add my thanks, Ian. Hope you managed to get the gazebo thingy down OK (without getting *too* wet :D ).

Aletank, great pictures mate :cool: .

Steve, Mike says thanks (again) for the ride in the Ferrari - he hasn't shut up about it :p .

Cheers
Andrew

more pics

usefull wives etc.jpg

Wives etc have their uses
sweet 2.jpg

Scottish crew.jpg

which do you prefer.jpg

Ok for its age.jpg

Nice imposter.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again for what was the first of (I hope) many meets. Oh and as it's usually grim up north I wont object to travelling further afield.

A couple of things if you guys dont mind...

Aletank, can you mail me the pic of my car.. Oh and post it on the site for me. I haven't learned how to upload my own yet and it looked so good in the rain.

Ian, can you look up the info for the door seals for me ? I'm picking up the new ones Wednesday am

Ron, you want to get into a competition as to who can add the most chrome ???

Ron, you want to get into a competition as to who can add the most chrome ???

Already started Ray, Heater rings ordered from Grav888. Off to Road Range today to order my pedals...........:rock:

Originally posted by Flyer

Steve, Mike says thanks (again) for the ride in the Ferrari - he hasn't shut up about it :p .

Cheers
Andrew

It was a pleasure .

Ian - thanks. My wife & I had agreat day and met some really nice people.

Now we need a summertime one next year!

steve

Originally posted by steve_bcs
It was a pleasure .

Ian - thanks. My wife & I had agreat day and met some really nice people.

Now we need a summertime one next year!

steve

Somewhere hot..... like spain :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom