Thanks Jaymanek!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Checking over my lovely CLS55 the other day and spotted a bit of play in the O/S trackrod end and N/S lower ball joint.

Quick call to Jay and the car was booked in at my earliest convenience.

I roll up mid morning today and immediately a ramp was cleared and bish-bosh-bash (well quite a bit of bashing actually!!) both items replaced. Car taken for a test drive and then tracking sorted.

The guys were friendly, efficient and happy for me to chat.

First class service Jay, thanks! :thumb:

No problem at all and glad it went smoothly....

Sorry didnt get to see you today, was tied up attempting to buy some decent stock...

I was royally looked after!

Had a nice but brief chat with you father (I hope I got that correct!) he certainly doesn't hang about!

Jay does you family run a garage, if so where abouts? - will be up north in the coming weeks and could do with a recommendation for a good MB garage..?

Merc land is an amazing place to do business with. All after sales stuff like rebate for old tax, cherished plates etc all done.

Merc land is an amazing place to do business with. All after sales stuff like rebate for old tax, cherished plates etc all done.

Yup, Jay took care of al that and gave me a free set of plates! Top man :thumb:

I tried really hard to buy a CLS from Jay (I'm sure he remembers my constant emails - poor Jay!!) but nothing came up in the time I was seriously ready to buy. In retrospect I really wish I'd waited and eventully bought a solid CLS from Jay. Hopefully next time.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom