thanks to Andy K and Howard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nick mercedes

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Expedition
Once again forum proves to be full of talented people, Andy designed some graphics for me and Howard and I fitted them yesterday, thanks guys!

3422531876_0de2fbe130_b.jpg

Very nice!

That Alloy makes your van wheels look tiny though :)

Why isnt the van a Vito/Sprinter? :D

I'm very impressed with the rendering of the wheel Andy , looks just incredible ...

Who printed your vinyl?

Looks nice.....it's a shame it's too difficult to paint the door slider rail white.

I said that !

A row of smiley face KC daylighters on a chrome bar across the roof ! :D

You need to bling your van ! and why not a sprinter :)

I thought about some alloys, I've got a Sprinter, I just wanted something a bit smaller.

How big do you need it Andrew ?

Could you get it printed on two pieces and overlap it ? The vinyl we found was very flexible ...

The door side may not be a problem as it needs to be in two parts anyway - the other side might not look so good. I'll have a measure up!

The door side may not be a problem as it needs to be in two parts anyway - the other side might not look so good. I'll have a measure up!

Most banner companies will print onto viynl, I've got a link somewhere for a company in Manchester that will do the bigger ones, as my lorry is next, and it's 20'x8'...

There's a company around the corner that can do it - but they're not cheap!

Have a search online, there seems to be endless companies printing banners and viynl, some of them are much cheaper than others, but I would imagine they all use similar printers and materials?

Apparantly not - print densities, quality of vinyl and ink etc. Just need to get it done now tbh.

shiny new van!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom